Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Foid is sleeping on call

Nothing.special

15 year old khhv for life, the fool, Pagliacci
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
14,872
Online time
27d 23h
Reputation
23,362
Location
My dads attic, USA
Guild
H.M.W.H.C and the cel revolutionary army
I was watching er videos and she fell asleep, I’m gonna start yelling into the mic, btw guys she’s not my gf and we’ve never met, im tryna practice talking to women
 
I was watching er videos and she fell asleep, I’m gonna start yelling into the mic, btw guys she’s not my gf and we’ve never met, im tryna practice talking to women
Just start masturbation on the camera
And then like when your almost done scream so she wakes up
And then cum on the camera to show your love
 
Just start masturbation on the camera
And then like when your almost done scream so she wakes up
And then cum on the camera to show your love
IMG_1506.webp
 
Just start masturbation on the camera
And then like when your almost done scream so she wakes up
And then cum on the camera to show your love
Btw I already masturbated on camera
 
I was watching er videos and she fell asleep, I’m gonna start yelling into the mic, btw guys she’s not my gf and we’ve never met, im tryna practice talking to women
Smart
 
Like I don’t even love her, my grandpa fought in Vietnam and she’s viet
Dude imagine you being her home and your grandpa merks her
 
I’m sure your grandpa was a beast
🇵🇷 power, I would join the military but I don’t wanna kill little middle eastern kids
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top