Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Foid spiked my cortisol today

Kik0

Hopefuel distributer
Reputable
Established
Joined
Sep 28, 2025
Messages
1,963
Online time
3d 21h
Reputation
2,796
Location
Portugal
I told her that if she wants to have a relationship with me she needs to come talk to me and I can't be the one reaching out every time, after that she started posting herself and posting songs like "man child" on her ig notes.
I geniuenly cannot deal with ts rn so I just told her to fuck off
 
I told her that if she wants to have a relationship with me she needs to come talk to me and I can't be the one reaching out every time, after that she started posting herself and posting songs like "man child" on her ig notes.
I geniuenly cannot deal with ts rn so I just told her to fuck off
1776420746225.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top