Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious foids stop coping

d6rk.knight

billions must mog
Reputable
Established
he doesn’t want you, he doesnt care. if your not pretty its over, it doesnt matter how funny or smart or talented you are if you’re nothtb its over. even ltn/sub 5 men want becky’s or stacylite. stop wishing stop hoping stop dreaming, he doesnt care about anything you have to say, he will probably laugh in you face if you try to approach him. if your not pretty they treat you like your garbage, like your not even a person whose worth anything. and if your lucky he’ll pretend like he cares about you for as long as your useful to him then leave as soon as he gets what he wants and laugh with his friends calling you a slut behind your back. joever

i had crush on vegetarian ltb who liked art (she is not at all my ideal type) never called her slut or hated her
only problem is i was high inhib around her and we had different classes, she left me on read bc i am too dry when texting foids
i am either seen as disgusting or friendzoned

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i had crush on vegetarian ltb who liked art (she is not at all my ideal type) never called her slut or hated her
only problem is i was high inhib around her and we had different classes, she left me on read bc i am too dry when texting foids
same boat boyyo

same boat boyyo
not
because you are just an autistic straight woman
your autism is holding you back mostly, you can learn social skills
my looks are horrible and i am 0 appeal, i need genetic engineering

not
because you are just an autistic straight woman
your autism is holding you back mostly, you can learn social skills
my looks are horrible and i am 0 appeal, i need genetic engineering
its not just autism its looks bhai, im boneless ltb also with no appeal..if i could learn social skills i would have years ago..its over

he doesn’t want you, he doesnt care. if your not pretty its over, it doesnt matter how funny or smart or talented you are if you’re nothtb its over. even ltn/sub 5 men want becky’s or stacylite. stop wishing stop hoping stop dreaming, he doesnt care about anything you have to say, he will probably laugh in you face if you try to approach him. if your not pretty they treat you like your garbage, like your not even a person whose worth anything. and if your lucky he’ll pretend like he cares about you for as long as your useful to him then leave as soon as he gets what he wants and laugh with his friends calling you a slut behind your back. joever
Just get a haircut girl you got it🙌

its not just autism its looks bhai, im boneless ltb also with no appeal..if i could learn social skills i would have years ago..its over
i would date your looks level bro
your personality is the turnoff

Stopped reading in bold

i appreciate this, ik my personality is fucking buns but what exactly is wrong with it so i can fix it
autistic
you claim to have poor social skills so improve
fumbling
too high inhib
freaky and horny as fuck for too much
a few short times is fine but you are like this 24/7
somewhat annoying

if you fix these then you will be better

autistic
you claim to have poor social skills so improve
fumbling
too high inhib
freaky and horny as fuck for too much
a few short times is fine but you are like this 24/7
somewhat annoying

if you fix these then you will be better
thankyou bhai🤗

only for some time
doesnt make you any better
do not judge other slaves when you were once in that position yourself
think about your mindset when you were slave, this is how they felt
it is like incel to ascended chad shitting on ugly incels

doesnt make you any better
do not judge other slaves when you were once in that position yourself
think about your mindset when you were slave, this is how they felt
it is like incel to ascended chad shitting on ugly incels
Sigma is so sigma unironically.
Can you be my dad?

What's the thing with Latinas? I live in a latinamerica country and I think none of them match that stereotype
they r sexy idk…maybe my brain is rotted by western media portrayal of latinas🤷‍♀️

okay over for me i guess
but its okay i have other things to fill my life up with other than having a boyfriend
It's funny how the more you chase something, the more it slips away. When you stop caring, it naturally finds its way to you. Focus on yourself, work on it without forcing it, and it will gravitate towards you. Indifference may be the best mentality for real.

A
It's funny how the more you chase something, the more it slips away. When you stop caring, it naturally finds its way to you. Focus on yourself, work on it without forcing it, and it will gravitate towards you. Indifference may be the best mentality for real.
average bluepilled htn

What's the thing with Latinas? I live in a latinamerica country and I think none of them match that stereotype
They always mean the attractive ones. Not all that typical, but when they are it's mentioned.

My facial structure will suddenly morph into high trust approachable chad features if i just let go theory