Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious foids stop coping

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's not. I never tried them and idk how u look but since you are a woman you can try personalitymax with those videos after all unless you are fat you will get someone
im not fat thank the lord🙏🙏ill try watching the vids and personalitymaxxing ill try anything atp

Why men though? If I was a girl I would be so lesbian. And lesbian girls are generally not that superficial
because i crave the male attention i never got from my father or sum…i love attention and men are special to me so i want attention from them to feel good ab myself

Why men though? If I was a girl I would be so lesbian. And lesbian girls are generally not that superficial
Why am I straight????? Oh wait, I have testosterone, and guys don't give me a hard on. Think man.

Makes sense. But when you see a man you know if he can attract girls or not. And I think I find more not attractive guys than not attractive women
This is because you are male. Testosterone is a sex drive hormone, and because we have way more of it than women, we will be more prone to having sex with whatever we can. This is also due to how it isn't taxing for a male to reproduce but it is for women.

I'm not joking I have seen lot of girls cosplaying her and in the comments everyone thrist for her so I think you could try to look like her and if you succeed you would solve racism fr
hmm interesting, ive actually been thinking of getting this exact type of haircut for a while🙏

he doesn’t want you, he doesnt care. if your not pretty its over, it doesnt matter how funny or smart or talented you are if you’re nothtb its over. even ltn/sub 5 men want becky’s or stacylite. stop wishing stop hoping stop dreaming, he doesnt care about anything you have to say, he will probably laugh in you face if you try to approach him. if your not pretty they treat you like your garbage, like your not even a person whose worth anything. and if your lucky he’ll pretend like he cares about you for as long as your useful to him then leave as soon as he gets what he wants and laugh with his friends calling you a slut behind your back. joever
I know by "he" that you're talking about me. All the girls in this forum are so in love with me it's not even funny. I know you're all part of a group private message titled "@James Othy" where yuns gush over which one of you I've interacted with each day. You're the queen of the moment now I guess since I'm replying to your post. Enjoy it.

I know by "he" that you're talking about me. All the girls in this forum are so in love with me it's not even funny. I know you're all part of a group private message titled "@James Othy" where yuns gush over which one of you I've interacted with each day. You're the queen of the moment now I guess since I'm replying to your post. Enjoy it.
thank you ultimate king for showing a braindead jezzabel foid like me attention…your right, im so unbelievably attracted to you i can hardly stand it…my ultimate goal is to become you trad wife bhai😣😣

doesnt make you any better
do not judge other slaves when you were once in that position yourself
think about your mindset when you were slave, this is how they felt
it is like incel to ascended chad shitting on ugly incels
Difference is looks can't change easily

My argument is the same
It's about mindset and shitting on your past self and other people who are going through what your past self was
That means I’m passed them jit. And the difference is is that some people never change from that because they think it’s healthy or muh good for you. People with 3x the life experience of my own

That means I’m passed them jit. And the difference is is that some people never change from that because they think it’s healthy or muh good for you. People with 3x the life experience of my own
passed them doesnt mean you are any better than them
u still have same mindset
in the future you will probably once again think your past self is stupid
many people are like this, they shit on themselves
everyone is always learning and changing
i want to be open minded and free to change, and not hate myself nor my old version

passed them doesnt mean you are any better than them
Yeah
u still have same mindset
No, I prefer my past self more simply because of looks
in the future you will probably once again think your past self is stupid
many people are like this, they shit on themselves
If I was actually good looking at the moment I don’t think I would hate on myself.
everyone is always learning and changing
i want to be open minded and free to change, and not hate myself nor my old version

If I was actually good looking at the moment I don’t think I would hate on myself.
yeah
i hate myself now
but i dont hate myself more than years ago when i was not as educated and experienced on world views
i cannot hate my past self for things i did not know

1/ Stop pursuing Chadlites/Chads, they drown in pussy

2/ Find average dude, fuck him hard on the 1st date, outperform like never before. 100% guaranteed he doubles texting and he had attachment issues now

i've heard this advice from a 39yo divorced woman

2/ Find average dude, fuck him hard on the 1st date, outperform like never before. 100% guaranteed he doubles texting and he had attachment issues now

Not facts the more pussy they drown in the better🤤🤤🤤🤤fuvking ok the first date is so trashy

He wants you to look like a lesbian
truth

im not a jezzabel bhai i just want real love

he doesn’t want you, he doesnt care. if your not pretty its over, it doesnt matter how funny or smart or talented you are if you’re nothtb its over. even ltn/sub 5 men want becky’s or stacylite. stop wishing stop hoping stop dreaming, he doesnt care about anything you have to say, he will probably laugh in you face if you try to approach him. if your not pretty they treat you like your garbage, like your not even a person whose worth anything. and if your lucky he’ll pretend like he cares about you for as long as your useful to him then leave as soon as he gets what he wants and laugh with his friends calling you a slut behind your back. joever