Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

For those that have spent months on here

Sub 5

1000000740.webp


To ltn

1000000826.webp
 
Not quite the same unfortunately
Well they can be insanely brutal on there so and I'm pretty happy w my looks regardless, tbh I don't mean to sound cocky but I am soft maxed. If I were to do anything to improve it be surgery but that's honestly diminishing returns at my age / it could get botched make things worse. That's the least it my concerns rn. I wanna level up in other aspects. 'lifemaxxing' and just be around people who wanna improve too.
 
Well they can be insanely brutal on there so and I'm pretty happy w my looks regardless, tbh I don't mean to sound cocky but I am soft maxed. If I were to do anything to improve it be surgery but that's honestly diminishing returns at my age / it could get botched make things worse. That's the least it my concerns rn. I wanna level up in other aspects. 'lifemaxxing' and just be around people who wanna improve too.
What about you, did you Softmsx only or had any surgery and do you plan to have surgery? I'm not against surgery ofc but sometimes the risk outweighs the potential reward. @Marlonmogsyouhaha
 
What about you, did you Softmsx only or had any surgery and do you plan to have surgery? I'm not against surgery ofc but sometimes the risk outweighs the potential reward. @Marlonmogsyouhaha
I'll do diy pdos soon, surgery maybe in the future. We'll see how things advance
 
Has multiple uses. I'll be using for my lips and nose
I read there's a high chance of infection, be careful.😭 Somethings aren't worth the risk. It's like investing. I mean idk what you look like but I'm sure it won't have drastic changes
 
What were you rated when you first started and where are you now?
Mmtb-mhtb , I didn’t really ascend.
I did lose weight but nothing else , people didn’t gave me a lot of tips beside debloating
 
Mmtb-mhtb , I didn’t really ascend.
I did lose weight but nothing else , people didn’t gave me a lot of tips beside debloating
From mtb to htb that's huge nah?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top