Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Forum feels emptier

I would've moved on actually, but i thought about what i say to others and it doesn't matter at all if i leave or stay cause i use this shit purely when i have nothing else to do.
Ig you’re right Ross
 
i'm a raging homosexual, and I agree
 
With @Theresia deleting

I miss her already. Too many people moving on from this place these days. But I don’t blame em
You missing on a t****y??? n***a you sweet 🤢🤢🤢🤢
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top