Huntergirl
If you weren't mine, I'd be jealous of your love
Requested Ban
Reputable β
β
β
Established β
β
β
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
we r gonna have gay sexyour my daddy
blud im the group leader theyre all gonna sit next to me and leave you behind sitting alone in the cornerewww look at this loser sitting alone ewww sorry dnr i dont talk to nerds
Unfortunately I cant relate since my ex leaked my dick pic and the whole school year knew or probably saw it. At least no one could say my shit was small but it was hella embarrassing.The only dick pics I have sent have been to the same sex
i know thts why somepeople are in multiple groups because everyone is friendsWhy we need friend groups though letβs just all be friends
Can she send it to me?Unfortunately I cant relate since my ex leaked my dick pic and the whole school year knew or probably saw it. At least no one could say my shit was small but it was hella embarrassing.
I think I told gigi and spuff about this actually
ts was not smooth
This couldnt be more wrongforum friend groups that I KNOW OF.
@hannah
@MyDreamisToBe183CM
@Mess
@perpetualjoker
@Casablanco
@NewFuckingDay
@delilahjones
@The cat from The Matrix
@galaxygirl
@te extraΓ±o
@pompompurino
@Mota
@choppedshyt
@Snygg
@clochard
@Ecco2k
@The cat from The Matrix
@ey88
@te extraΓ±o
@kahuro
@te extraΓ±o
@recai iskender
poor notso go kicked out of all the other groups
@ebony enjoyer
@Tool
@shia.jihadist
@bong ripper
tell me more friend groups
This is a good thing anyway since everyone will know I have a bbcUnfortunately I cant relate since my ex leaked my dick pic and the whole school year knew or probably saw it. At least no one could say my shit was small but it was hella embarrassing.
I think I told gigi and spuff about this actually
they dint wanna eat next to u and ur stinky peanut butter sandwicheswe r gonna have gay sex while ou
blud im the group leader theyre all gonna sit next to me and leave you behind sitting alone in the corner
I guess... No one clowned me but yk that feeling that people KNOW something about you?This is a good thing anyway since everyone will know I have a bbc
fine what are they thenThis couldnt be more wrong
we r gonna have gay sex
Size? No homo btw.Unfortunately I cant relate since my ex leaked my dick pic and the whole school year knew or probably saw it. At least no one could say my shit was small but it was hella embarrassing.
I think I told gigi and spuff about this actually
idkfine what are they then![]()
u were waiting to say this huh.
yes they do ask them yourselfthey dint wanna eat next to u and ur stinky peanut butter sandwiches
you can join the party aswell if u want bhai jfl
no actually I just didn't expect you to actually ask meu were waiting to say this huh.
you can join the party aswell if u want bhai jfl
He got catfished by a guy pretending to be a woman.u were waiting to say this huh.
LEMME WATCH LEMME WATCH!!we r gonna have gay sex
blud im the group leader theyre all gonna sit next to me and leave you behind sitting alone in the corner
TY saved this one
He got catfished by a guy pretending to be a woman.
You can see why he's mad at the world

Hahaha you're welcome bhai.TY saved this one
does bro voluntarily wanna get cucked lmao
Miss-clicked Iβm sorry
I'd sit in the cuck chair tbh.does bro voluntarily wanna get cucked lmao
It's okay bhai no worries.Miss-clicked Iβm sorry
YES. Get to fucking. Monkeysdoes bro voluntarily wanna get cucked lmao
I thought this was Larry wheels off-cycle for a sec
Larry wheels must've done some DEEP tanning thenI thought this was Larry wheels off-cycle for a sec
Mirin brother, we the best
bro why r u suddenly so funny jflLarry wheels must've done some DEEP tanning then
sneak diss crazybro why r u suddenly so funny jfl
I'm in a good moodbro why r u suddenly so funny jfl
Nah none taken, I don't usually try to be funny at allsneak diss crazy
sybau im being frsneak diss crazy
I can tellI'm in a good mood
good post king, ignore the two dumb bitches that repped u
just sybaugood post king, ignore the two dumb bitches that repped u
tbh i seen that shit and didn't even bother reppinggood post king, ignore the two dumb bitches that repped u
just sybau
yeah basically.basically me, @shia.jihadist and @bong ripper are ogs but then this tool n***a came along and took my place
Whoβs bong ripperbasically me, @shia.jihadist and @bong ripper are ogs but then this tool n***a came along and took my place
allurebloomWhoβs bong ripper
yea so basically @huntergirlyeah basically.
what is your friend group
n****rallurebloom
he would take ur lunch money or whatever you americans call it IRLewww look at this loser sitting alone ewww sorry dnr i dont talk to nerds