Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Forums make you non NT

acneic subhuman

Abused rotter
Been browsing this shithole 30 mins can vividly feel my NTness eroding away. Browsing any bp space kills your NTness tbh

Oh welcome back 2019cel
thanks

how do i become a mod here

i’m one of the most og users of this forum

i’ve been blackpilled since july 2019 and yet the admin @Dean hasnt given me the mod role after asking him to make me a mod

who are you on .org btw

thanks

how do i become a mod here

i’m one of the most og users of this forum

i’ve been blackpilled since july 2019 and yet the admin @Dean hasnt given me the mod role after asking him to make me a mod

who are you on .org btw
Youre going to comeback here ?
I made a new account on org , I am rivers of nihil

Youre going to comeback here ?
for now, yeah

i dont want to delete this account of mine though cause its too og

and one day this forum might get big so i can brag about my old join date on this forum

for now, yeah

i dont want to delete this account of mine though cause its too og

and one day this forum might get big so i can brag about my old join date on this forum
Welcome back bro
There are some good users in this new generation
I hope more OGs come back tho