- Joined
- Jul 26, 2025
- Messages
- 14,559
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 20d 23h
- Reputation
- 41,984
Frailty, touch the demons with your hand
To see the skin they're hidin' in
Frailty, sacrifice to prove your faith
This world is sure worth dyin' in
Frailty, touch the demons with your hand
To see the skin they're hidin' in
And when the sun is goin' down is when she starts to wake up
I start to see the beauty in her, even past her makeup
She likes to mark her canvas up, that lets me know she's hurtin'
I put the cuts upon my skin to keep my soul on rotting
And when the sun is goin' down is when she starts to wake up
I start to see the beauty in her, even past her makeup
To see the skin they're hidin' in
Frailty, sacrifice to prove your faith
This world is sure worth dyin' in
Frailty, touch the demons with your hand
To see the skin they're hidin' in
And when the sun is goin' down is when she starts to wake up
I start to see the beauty in her, even past her makeup
She likes to mark her canvas up, that lets me know she's hurtin'
I put the cuts upon my skin to keep my soul on rotting
And when the sun is goin' down is when she starts to wake up
I start to see the beauty in her, even past her makeup