Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Frame pill

Delilahjones

Well-known member
Banned
Joined
Aug 4, 2025
Messages
410
Online time
1d 4m
Reputation
1,303
1754512491542.png
1754512632332.png
 
at least will look good in clothes

And I doubt your hips are that bad
Im hella skinny and even though im a man I basically have an hourglass build cus between my ribs and hips my waste goes in. I look pretty good in clothes though and Idrc enough to lift
 
Im hella skinny and even though im a man I basically have an hourglass build cus between my ribs and hips my waste goes in. I look pretty good in clothes though and Idrc enough to lift
bulk up, building the obliques, expanding ribcage, getting bigger lats and delts will make your hips looks much smaller
 
If your frame is shit there's no point in training

It will be better if you're skinny as shit
Idk about that, at least you can wear oversize but have big arms so people will think you're kinda jacked
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top