- Joined
- Aug 12, 2025
- Messages
- 395
- Online time
- 2d 1h
- Reputation
- 2,126
@Absurditymaxxer We ALL hate non trivial Javascript and proprietary blobs in our kernel
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
corebooted Thinkpad master race desu@Absurditymaxxer We ALL hate non trivial Javascript and proprietary blobs in our kernel
Agreed browser JavaScript is evil@BlendedBlade thoughts?
fren wat's the solution when pre 2k8 CPU's become totally obsolete??Agreed browser JavaScript is evil
fren wat's the solution when pre 2k8 CPU's become totally obsolete??
will we have to be content with corebooting or will risk v or smth be the way forward?
ok but I don't want to trust some private company especially one that advertises privacy, that just sounds like a honeypot tbh
I think they are open sourceok but I don't want to trust some private company especially one that advertises privacy, that just sounds like a honeypot tbh
it has to be proprietary to some extent, otherwise why is only possible on their hardware? why should I trust them? even if they're peer review / audited why should I trust whatever agency audits them?I think they are open source
I believe they make their stuff coreboot capable, and have some other privacy features like kill switches. Their distro, PureOS based off Debian is also FSF approved. I don’t think they are honeypots personally.ok but I don't want to trust some private company especially one that advertises privacy, that just sounds like a honeypot tbh