Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Fricking hate my eyebags

Slicer

I'm 18 I shouldn't flipping have eyebags. They nerf me so hard when I'm in bad lighting. But maybe I notice it more than other people. Not posting a picture cause I'm way too insecure about them

have you tried applying serums/creams?
I recommend using creams/serums containing ingredients like caffeine
here's some products I recommend:
hyaluronic acid
vitamin c serum
if that doesnt work you can try applying a chilled tea bag on your eyes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
have you tried applying serums/creams?
I recommend using creams/serums containing ingredients like caffeine
here's some products I recommend:
hyaluronic acid
vitamin c serum
if that doesnt work you can try applying a chilled tea bag on your eyes
Bro that doesn't work for genetic eyebags. I've tried all that

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
consult a dermatologist or plastic surgeon (I recommend brett kotlus)
for the meantime, you can always use cosmetic techniques to fraud
Appreciate it. Right now I'm working with plastic surgeons for acne scar treatments and it comes with a free prp under eye injection, but that appointment can't come soon enough, and who knows how much it'll help. What I plan on doing is morpheus 8, it's a new treatment that started in 2020 and it basically uses heat radiation and needles to make your skin tighter and (I'll just be doing it for under eyes) and it's pretty good for improving eyebags for a couple years. Sadly she said they don't do it during the summer because it's imperative you avoid sunlight

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
n9wiff Off-Topic 15
n9wiff Off-Topic 14
n9wiff Off-Topic 27
n9wiff Off-Topic 10