- Joined
- Jul 17, 2025
- Messages
- 2,409
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 3d 13h
- Reputation
- 6,664
- Location
- Norwood 1
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
@holytruecoperim too funny for this forum. guys kill themselves because i joked too hard and they choked while reading my beautiful threads. its over for you laughcells.
IM THE REAL JESTER
View attachment 156053
im not gonna post anymore
how can i piss your off every second saar
i thought you are as cool as me. turns out you dont r**e womanYou can't. No one can. I am one and the universe is one. I am one with the universe, I have attained nirvana, no emotion has passed, neither love nor hate, nor coldness. I simply exist, I simply do. I just am
View attachment 156068