Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

front profile n shieet

Salluson

Crumbl labubu ube with dubai chocolate matcha kore
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
Aug 6, 2025
Messages
6,590
Solutions
1
Online time
17d 6h
Reputation
14,821
Location
Chile
Guild
Zoinks
I feel like my front profile needs something, honestly my whole face just ain’t it. I’ve been looking into ways to fix it and yeah, I’m doing exercise, skincare, eating better, all that — but I still feel like the front just looks bad. I’m hyped to see results, but deep down I feel like no matter what I do, the front won’t change much. Gotta agree with @Mandy? that I’ve got “good” bones, but I still look like a baby.

Not really scared of steroids or peptides tbh, I’d would do them, but I keep thinking about the health risks and all that. Plus, I doubt they’d even help my front profile.

With my side profile I don’t really care, I think it’s fine.
17 sin título_20250813051903.png


Main issue for me is the front and my hair. My hair’s kinda weak for my age and that bothers me. Been thinking about trying Minoxidil for hair and castor oil for brows and lashes.

I’ll keep posting updates in the future on progress and stuff. (Fuck u if u dnr 😔😔😔)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top