- Joined
- Feb 25, 2025
- Messages
- 31,097
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 18d 13h
- Reputation
- 99,769
All my homies hate filler 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It is why you are ltb still.i love filler
Did you get any?i love filler
i just have lip filler rn and itโs my fav thing ever but if i had the money i would probably do my entire faceDid you get any?
shouldโve seen me before filler thenIt is why you are ltb still.
Donโt do it youโre pretty , it can ruini just have lip filler rn and itโs my fav thing ever but if i had the money i would probably do my entire face
Before and before. Same thing.shouldโve seen me before filler then
By this logic Adriana Lima is a htbIt is why you are ltb still.
either way filler helped a lotBefore and before. Same thing.
Mirrors never lie. Only the mind does.either way filler helped a lot
LowerBy this logic Adriana Lima is a htb
Give an example to a htb, Adriana is a stacyLower
high stacyliteAdriana is a stacy
Almost the same but I donโt think so , other girls who get rated stacylite are by far less attractive then Adrianahigh stacylite
rated by whoAlmost the same but I donโt think so , other girls who get rated stacylite are by far less attractive then Adriana
Give me an example to a stacylite , I posted a few girls here that I saw on social media , some and even most got sl rating , Adriana couldnโt see them from a mile awayrated by who
This pics are at least htb imoGive an example to a htb, Adriana is a stacy
madison beerGive me an example to a stacylite , I posted a few girls here that I saw on social media , some and even most got sl rating , Adriana couldnโt see them from a mile away
Barely.Give an example to a htb, Adriana is a stacy
adriana is not stacyBarely.
Never said she was. It was the other person who did.adriana is not stacy
i mean sheโs pretty. but i always found her a little overrated.Never said she was. It was the other person who did.
Sheโs atleast stacylite, she has a perfect face
Her face is objectively close to perfect n***aLower
no she doesnโtSheโs atleast stacylite, she has a perfect face
Mentally illHer face is objectively close to perfect n***a
She has near perfect symmetry and practically 0 recession. Just because you are a white supremacist doesnโt mean you are obligated to shit on blatantly attractive pocs.Mentally ill
Is this photo supposed to be bad?
I hate anime filler tooAll my homies hate filler![]()
Get it and if you like it disolve it and get an implant or genioplasty thats what il prolly doI need chin filler tbh
Cherry picked and she still fogs
She is htb , honestly I know a girl who looks quite similar to herThis pics are at least htb imo
Could be higher or lesser
Maybe Iโm biased
Mean โrizzโ doesnโt work n***a. CringeBefore and before. Same thing.
What is a rizz? Speak the King's English.Mean โrizzโ doesnโt work n***a. Cringe
I read everything he says in a band kid accent.Mean โrizzโ doesnโt work n***a. Cringe
InterestingShe is htb , honestly I know a girl who looks quite similar to her
All your homies are retarded.All my homies hate filler![]()
Ngl I posted this when I thought my filler didnt do shit but I was overreactingAll your homies are retarded.