Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

FUCK MAN

lowtiersubhuman

Roping soon
Reputable ★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Aug 31, 2025
Messages
10,454
Online time
16d 19h
Reputation
14,677
LIFE PLAN
FIND HARD DRUGS
OVERDOSE ON TONS OF FUCKING DRUGS
I MIGHT JUST GO OVERDOSE NOE
IF I TAKE ENOUGH IT WONT BE PAINFUL RIght???
 
LIFE PLAN
FIND HARD DRUGS
OVERDOSE ON TONS OF FUCKING DRUGS
I MIGHT JUST GO OVERDOSE NOE
IF I TAKE ENOUGH IT WONT BE PAINFUL RIght???
That shit will hurt if you overdose, you will likely puke or have a seizure or suffocate as your body attempts to reject them
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top