- Joined
- Apr 29, 2024
- Messages
- 25,734
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 16d
- Reputation
- 88,103
- Location
- Mumbai, India
Now that there’s a
emoji react everyone’s gonna do that to all my threads
they already say it’s shit
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Fucking retards muhhh I give shit react me funny! Genuine ape brains
wow so thats what you think of meFucking retards muhhh I give shit react me funny! Genuine ape brains
Imagine saying that Dean has a ape brain,genuinely over for youFucking retards muhhh I give shit react me funny! Genuine ape brains
Dean is the biggest r****dFucking retards muhhh I give shit react me funny! Genuine ape brains
Ngl ur image improves everydayFucking retards muhhh I give shit react me funny! Genuine ape brains
Ma'am we're on an incel forumFucking retards muhhh I give shit react me funny! Genuine ape brains
@DeanTheis fire,they should remove the shit rep and add @Dandelions rep