Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious FUCK THIS SHIT BRO

GetBeamedDummy!

Well-known member
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jun 30, 2025
Messages
11,117
Online time
26d 11h
Reputation
23,880
Guild
manlets
Nah fuck that

I go downstairs it’s a crisp 1am in the morning I walk down expect nothing there is like a knocking at my door… instantly freeze up shut the kitchen light off don’t even get the water I came down for bolt tf up to my bedroom idk if it’s like the wind or something but bro I’m not trying to get r***d.
 
Nah fuck that

I go downstairs it’s a crisp 1am in the morning I walk down expect nothing there is like a knocking at my door… instantly freeze up shut the kitchen light off don’t even get the water I came down for bolt tf up to my bedroom idk if it’s like the wind or something but bro I’m not trying to get r***d.
nah id legit cry
 
I'd be scared as hell too
Do you have ring door doorbell camera?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top