- Joined
- Mar 14, 2025
- Messages
- 10,983
- Online time
- 17d 20h
- Reputation
- 15,733
- Location
- a tub full of gemstones and gold
- Guild
- Ingen
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I thought u said u were fat ur just curvyI evolved into a torta
And also how do you even style ts
please take me backI thought u said u were fat ur just curvy
Unfortunately its mostly my stomachI thought u said u were fat ur just curvy
I will be if I don't fix my dietThought you were gonna be some obese monster bro you look just american
Whats your diet rn?I will be if I don't fix my diet
s 18youre not bad, also you look pretty young
my body was also like that and at 14-15 it just changed
You are usually chubbier as a teen and uglier especially girls due to more hormones because of periods and shityoure not bad, also you look pretty young
my body was also like that and at 14-15 it just changed
ou my badshe
s 18
Uncontrollable cravings for slop mixed with rice, meat and occasionally vegWhats your diet rn?
true a lot of people here be complaining while being 14 like just waitYou are usually chubbier as a teen and uglier especially girls due to more hormones because of periods and shit
have you checked out the symptoms about PCOS like how are your usual periods broUncontrollable cravings for slop mixed with rice, meat and occasionally veg
They used to bleed reallly bad but they randomly got lighterhave you checked out the symptoms about PCOS like how are your usual periods bro
Unironically I wouldn’t js bc it’s this dumb bitch@thushebecame is taking that down
you would if she wasnt annoying thoUnironically I wouldn’t js bc it’s this dumb bitch
What the fuck did I do to you personallyEw this is you bitch kys
Put yo fuckin name back, n hn that’s sum I can’t even touchyou would if she wasnt annoying tho
ok ok no manPut yo fuckin name back, n hn that’s sum I can’t even touch
?I evolved into a torta
And also how do you even style this body
What the fuck did I do to you personally
No, tell me what the fuck I did or Ill keep harrassing youView attachment 428373
Shut the fuck up
Stop,we should live in peace, discussion and hatred won't bring any fulfilment to our hearts.No, tell me what the fuck I did or Ill keep harrassing you
Ts mf unironically thinks he has the privilege of commenting that shit without me replyingStop,we should live in peace, discussion and hatred won't bring any fulfilment to our hearts.
u lwk exaggerated ur like more curvy lose a little and ur good u have boobs tooI evolved into a torta
And also how do you even style this body
Bro even my door ring bell has better qualityI evolved into a torta
And also how do you even style this body
Thank you for the tipsGirl lol wth is the first picture it looks like it came straight out of horror movie
My laptop camera is almost as fried as my phone cameraBro even my door ring bell has better quality