Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Fucking kill meee

Evilemofoid

schizofoidlet bonemassprinc3ss from doom hell
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
Mar 5, 2025
Messages
8,924
Solutions
1
Online time
25d 15h
Reputation
14,960
Location
vast abyss null
Talking to a 6'6 mtn from my town and he starts talking ab hgh and lean is law... so I talk ab my bimax and how im bped too and we talk ab it for a bit and he hits me with tha "ya idk much bp I just know enough to understand it"
AND YOU GUYS CALL WOMEN LARPS?
I DIDNT EVEN KNOW A MAN COULD BE THIS FUCKING RETARDED OMHH BRUH
I JUST SAID LARP LARP LARP SAHUR TO HIM IDK WHAT TO SAY LIKE WTF
 
Talking to a 6'6 mtn from my town and he starts talking ab hgh and lean is law... so I talk ab my bimax and how im bped too and we talk ab it for a bit and he hits me with tha "ya idk much bp I just know enough to understand it"
AND YOU GUYS CALL WOMEN LARPS?
I DIDNT EVEN KNOW A MAN COULD BE THIS FUCKING RETARDED OMHH BRUH
I JUST SAID LARP LARP LARP SAHUR TO HIM IDK WHAT TO SAY LIKE WTF
why does it even matter he 6'6😛😛
 
Talking to a 6'6 mtn from my town and he starts talking ab hgh and lean is law... so I talk ab my bimax and how im bped too and we talk ab it for a bit and he hits me with tha "ya idk much bp I just know enough to understand it"
AND YOU GUYS CALL WOMEN LARPS?
I DIDNT EVEN KNOW A MAN COULD BE THIS FUCKING RETARDED OMHH BRUH
I JUST SAID LARP LARP LARP SAHUR TO HIM IDK WHAT TO SAY LIKE WTF
Can someone translate this into english for me.
you're a walking tiktok comment
Never thought I would agree with one of your kind.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top