Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Funny copes of cigarette addicts

Hector of Troy

Well-known member
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Dec 7, 2025
Messages
3,963
Online time
17d 14h
Reputation
7,921
Oooh bro I can actually quit after this pack

I’m already clean it’s just this one time for the fuck of it

I swear bro I don’t even like cigarettes: puffs so aggressively you can hear the filter struggling
 
Last edited:
Oooh bro I can actually quit after this pack

I’m already clean it’s just this one time for the fuck of it

Bro I don’t even like cigarettes: puffs so aggressively you can hear the filter struggling
@apatheia remember September ?
 
There's no hope for you regardless of nicotine
Ruby hate ?
1769627132196.webp
 
Dont knock it till you try it or something
 
cigarettes are good for you actually

the tar coats your lungs and protects you from microplastics

its diet and exercise you have to worry about, europoors chain-smoke all day and live till 90
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top