Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

game has never been harder..

DonJuanDeMarco

world's worst lover
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Apr 27, 2024
Messages
2,787
Solutions
2
Reputation
6,327
Location
México
1755092550996.png


Legit.. what do they want??
How do you even play this game nowadays?

1755092747292.png
 
Water, I legit said such a weird shit and yet they like it
Fr I could message my coworker anything and she’d be down 💀

She has a bf too. I ain’t doing that shit though
 
tiktok was like "me when the guy i have a crush on reciprocates his feelings and actually shows interest in me"
Tiktok foids are mostly bops (I say mostly because I've met some that aren't)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top