- Joined
- Dec 18, 2024
- Messages
- 2,174
- Online time
- 6d 9h
- Reputation
- 8,977
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My baby boy cousinsis there any non pedophile who uses gaming cafes
When they’re fast with their controlleri agree oh so heavily i love when theyre so good at the game n they carry me its sooo hot
i mean it in both ways, fast working handssssWhen they’re fast with their controllerbut I gen mean it in a nonsexual way
that works js increased ur appealI play typing race games often does that count![]()
Wow hello there
ive got news for uMy baby boy cousins
who still does this wtffrom on gaming cafe to another
no girl likes "gamers" tho. They like attractive normies that sometimes play games.He just so happens to be good looking. Ain’t the case for 90% of people that call themselves “gamers”
You play Marvel Rivals?no girl likes "gamers" tho. They like attractive normies that sometimes play games.
Ye dawg I'm so good at it as wellYou play Marvel Rivals?
@Schizotypalcel got sadim alright
It’s over@Schizotypalcel got sad
Show her ur rivals clips, show her how Absolute Dogshit u are, Maybe itll give nt halloIt’s over
Yo @Schizotypalcel if you need coaching...Show her ur rivals clips, show her how Absolute Dogshit u are, Maybe itll give nt hallo
Haven’t touched the game since @penis666999 threw every game on support we played tbh.Yo @Schizotypalcel if you need coaching..
NtHaven’t touched the game since @penis666999 threw every game on support we played tbh.
Do you agree with holalalola?
I don't play video games anymore + once again the facecard matters.Do you agree with holalalola?
I don't play video games anymore + once again the facecard matters.
If i start video games again, it will be not that sexy
What about baldur’s gate IIISo just a good looking guy who plays videos games from time to time![]()
I haven’t touched my PlayStation in a while, I only really play story games like rdr2 or life is strange. I played the occasional Fortnite with my friends but that shit ain’t for me.What about baldur’s gate III