Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Gelatin and collagen

lpe3000

Just learning
Hello, I have seen some times someone talk about how gelatine boost collagen and I searched and the unflavor one does have an incredibly amount of protein in one portion. But I don't find info on how to use it, everyone uses it to put it in something else like cakes to give texture and no one seems to use it to just eat it. Does someone know if you have to cook it and how?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I will try to make like the flavored ones. If I succeed I will share

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Looksmaxxing 15
S Looksmaxxing 4
Clone Looksmaxxing 20
BloomDoom Must-Reads 12