Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Gen Z is so retarded man

My pussy dries up everytime a n***a uses muh in my presence idek what it means 🀒
 
My pussy dries up everytime a n***a uses muh in my presence idek what it means 🀒
1000039093.jpg
 
Allahuakbar!
[Intro: Eminem & Kim]

Aw, look at daddy's baby girl

That's daddy's baby, little sleepy head Yesterday I changed your diaper

Wiped you and powdered you

How did you get so big?

Can't believe it, now you're two

Baby, you're so precious, daddy's so proud of you Sit down, bitch! You move again, I'll beat the shit out of you! (Okay!)

[Verse 1: Eminem & Kim]

Don't make me wake this baby

She don't need to see what I'm 'bout to do

Quit crying, bitch! Why do you always make me shout at you?

How could you just leave me and love him out the blue?

Oh, what's the matter, Kim? Am I too loud for you? Too bad, bitch! You're gonna finally hear me out this time!

At first I'm like, "Aight, you wanna throw me out? That's fine

But not for him to take my place, are you out your mind?

This couch, this TV, this whole house is mine How could you let him sleep in our bed?! Look it, Kim

Look at your husband now! (No!) I said look at him

He ain't so hot now, is he? Little punk (Why are you doing this?!) Shut the fuck up! (You're drunk!)

(You're never gonna get away with this) You think I give a fuck?

Come on! We're going for a ride, bitch! (No.) Sit up front

(We can't just leave Hailie alone, what if she wakes up?

We'll be right back, well, I will, you'll be in the trunk

[Chorus: Eminem] I don't wanna go on

So long, bitch, you did me so wrong

Living in this world without you So long, bitch, you did me so wrong I don't wanna go on

Living in this world without you

[Verse 2: Eminem & Kim] You really fucked me, Kim, you really did a number

on me Never knew me cheatin' on you would come back

to haunt me

But we was kids then, Kim, I was only eighteen That was years ago, I thought we wiped the slate

clean That's fucked up! (I love you) Oh God, my brain is

racin (I love you) What are you doing? Change the

station

I hate this song! Does this look like a big joke?

(No)

There's a **** year old little ****

Laying dead with a slit throat, in your living room Haha! What, you think I'm kiddin' you?

You loved him, didn't you? (No)

Bullshit, you bitch! Don't fuckin lie to me

What the fuck's this guy's problem on the side of me?

Fuck you, asshole! Yeah, bite me

Kim? Kim! Why don't you like me?

You think I'm ugly, don't you? (It's not that) No.

you think I'm ugly

(Baby) Get the fuck away from me! Don't touch me I hate you! I hate you! I swear to God, I hate you Oh my God, I love you How the fuck could you do

this to me?

(I'm sorry) How the fuck could you do this to me?

[Chorus: Eminem]

So long, bitch, you did me so wrong

I don't wanna go on

Living in this world without you

So long, bitch, you did me so wrong

I don't wanna go on

Living in this world without you

[Verse 3: Eminem & Kim]

Come on, get out! (I can't! I'm scared) I said get out, bitch! (Let go of my hair! Please

don't do this, baby! Please! I love you! Look, we can just take Hailie and leave)

Fuck you

You did this to us! You did it! It's your fault

"Oh my God, I'm crackin' up Get a grip, Marshall Hey, 'member the time we went to Brian's party

And you were, like, so drunk that you threw up all over Archie?

That was funny, wasn't it? (Yes) That was funny, wasn't it? (Yes)

See, it all makes sense, doesn't it?

You and your husband have a fight, one of you

tries to grab a knife And during the struggle he accidentally gets his Adam's apple sliced (No)

And while this is going on, his son just woke up

And he walks in, she panics, and he gets his throat

cut

(Oh my God) So now they both dead And you slash your own throat (No)

So now it's double homicide and suicide with no

note

I shoulda known better when you started to act

weird

We could've, hey, where you going? Get back

here

You can't run from me, Kim! It's just us, nobody

else

You're only making this harder on yourself Ha-ha, gotcha! Go ahead, yell

Here, I'll scream with you, "Ah! Somebody help" Don't you get it, bitch? No one can hear you

Now shut the fuck up, and get what's comin' to you

You were supposed to love me Now bleed, bitch, bleed! Bleed, bitch, bleed! Bleed!

[Chorus: Eminem]

So long, bitch, you did me so wrong

I don't wanna go on

Living in this world without you

So long, bitch, you did me so wrong

I don't wanna go on

Living in this world without you

*crickets, traffic, and trunk closing"

Kim

Eminem
 
Allahuakbar!
[Intro: Eminem & Kim]

Aw, look at daddy's baby girl

That's daddy's baby, little sleepy head Yesterday I changed your diaper

Wiped you and powdered you

How did you get so big?

Can't believe it, now you're two

Baby, you're so precious, daddy's so proud of you Sit down, bitch! You move again, I'll beat the shit out of you! (Okay!)

[Verse 1: Eminem & Kim]

Don't make me wake this baby

She don't need to see what I'm 'bout to do

Quit crying, bitch! Why do you always make me shout at you?

How could you just leave me and love him out the blue?

Oh, what's the matter, Kim? Am I too loud for you? Too bad, bitch! You're gonna finally hear me out this time!

At first I'm like, "Aight, you wanna throw me out? That's fine

But not for him to take my place, are you out your mind?

This couch, this TV, this whole house is mine How could you let him sleep in our bed?! Look it, Kim

Look at your husband now! (No!) I said look at him

He ain't so hot now, is he? Little punk (Why are you doing this?!) Shut the fuck up! (You're drunk!)

(You're never gonna get away with this) You think I give a fuck?

Come on! We're going for a ride, bitch! (No.) Sit up front

(We can't just leave Hailie alone, what if she wakes up?

We'll be right back, well, I will, you'll be in the trunk

[Chorus: Eminem] I don't wanna go on

So long, bitch, you did me so wrong

Living in this world without you So long, bitch, you did me so wrong I don't wanna go on

Living in this world without you

[Verse 2: Eminem & Kim] You really fucked me, Kim, you really did a number

on me Never knew me cheatin' on you would come back

to haunt me

But we was kids then, Kim, I was only eighteen That was years ago, I thought we wiped the slate

clean That's fucked up! (I love you) Oh God, my brain is

racin (I love you) What are you doing? Change the

station

I hate this song! Does this look like a big joke?

(No)

There's a **** year old little ****

Laying dead with a slit throat, in your living room Haha! What, you think I'm kiddin' you?

You loved him, didn't you? (No)

Bullshit, you bitch! Don't fuckin lie to me

What the fuck's this guy's problem on the side of me?

Fuck you, asshole! Yeah, bite me

Kim? Kim! Why don't you like me?

You think I'm ugly, don't you? (It's not that) No.

you think I'm ugly

(Baby) Get the fuck away from me! Don't touch me I hate you! I hate you! I swear to God, I hate you Oh my God, I love you How the fuck could you do

this to me?

(I'm sorry) How the fuck could you do this to me?

[Chorus: Eminem]

So long, bitch, you did me so wrong

I don't wanna go on

Living in this world without you

So long, bitch, you did me so wrong

I don't wanna go on

Living in this world without you

[Verse 3: Eminem & Kim]

Come on, get out! (I can't! I'm scared) I said get out, bitch! (Let go of my hair! Please

don't do this, baby! Please! I love you! Look, we can just take Hailie and leave)

Fuck you

You did this to us! You did it! It's your fault

"Oh my God, I'm crackin' up Get a grip, Marshall Hey, 'member the time we went to Brian's party

And you were, like, so drunk that you threw up all over Archie?

That was funny, wasn't it? (Yes) That was funny, wasn't it? (Yes)

See, it all makes sense, doesn't it?

You and your husband have a fight, one of you

tries to grab a knife And during the struggle he accidentally gets his Adam's apple sliced (No)

And while this is going on, his son just woke up

And he walks in, she panics, and he gets his throat

cut

(Oh my God) So now they both dead And you slash your own throat (No)

So now it's double homicide and suicide with no

note

I shoulda known better when you started to act

weird

We could've, hey, where you going? Get back

here

You can't run from me, Kim! It's just us, nobody

else

You're only making this harder on yourself Ha-ha, gotcha! Go ahead, yell

Here, I'll scream with you, "Ah! Somebody help" Don't you get it, bitch? No one can hear you

Now shut the fuck up, and get what's comin' to you

You were supposed to love me Now bleed, bitch, bleed! Bleed, bitch, bleed! Bleed!

[Chorus: Eminem]

So long, bitch, you did me so wrong

I don't wanna go on

Living in this world without you

So long, bitch, you did me so wrong

I don't wanna go on

Living in this world without you

*crickets, traffic, and trunk closing"

Kim

Eminem
Best female user
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top