Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Genetic copers GTFIH EPIGENETICS = EVERYTHING

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It only takes one generation to make chad.

Reactions: God
Iv been saying this for 3 years online and every time I talk about it people laugh at me.

I never did any research my gut instinct just came up with it. That what you do now. What your children do. Can benefit your genetics for the better. Sacrifice your own self gratification for the betterment of your off spring. Teach them good habits. Raise them right. Your genetics will continue to live on and you will fix the “muh my genetics are bad problem “. Everything you do now is going to push your dna in some direction. Everything. What you think. What you eat. What you do

That’s how people become naturally fit. Their parents did good habits. So did their parents and theirs. Just a series of good things kept happening. Making it easier and easier for them to be “fit” naturally.

No one would listen to that. It means owning your shit and making the best of it.

Ever wonder why addiction to things is now a genetics problem? Guess what. It’s because your ancestors didn’t practice self control. Now it’s effects your dna.

When did alcoholism become a genetic factor? That’s not natural and inbuilt. That’s choices that became inbuilt. Your genetics didn’t just start off predisposed to wanting to drink. Your parents and their parents kept getting drunk and didn’t have self control

Own your shit and change what you can now for your children in the future

Or just keep rotting and repeating the same habits your ancestors did and making the problem even deeper and deeper.
Ngl I always had a feeling your habits influenced your genetics, to see someone else think the same is relieving.

We need to ban the sherk guy. He's just shouting his political ideologies everywhere. Even if it's true(I'm not suggesting it is )this is not a place to share those stuff. Blaming stuff on Jews cuz u can't own ur shit and take accountability sucks.

We need to ban the sherk guy. He's just shouting his political ideologies everywhere. Even if it's true(I'm not suggesting it is )this is not a place to share those stuff. Blaming stuff on Jews cuz u can't own ur shit and take accountability sucks.
This.

Jewdarscope.gif

1.jpg2.jpg

Iv been saying this for 3 years online and every time I talk about it people laugh at me.

I never did any research my gut instinct just came up with it. That what you do now. What your children do. Can benefit your genetics for the better. Sacrifice your own self gratification for the betterment of your off spring. Teach them good habits. Raise them right. Your genetics will continue to live on and you will fix the “muh my genetics are bad problem “. Everything you do now is going to push your dna in some direction. Everything. What you think. What you eat. What you do

That’s how people become naturally fit. Their parents did good habits. So did their parents and theirs. Just a series of good things kept happening. Making it easier and easier for them to be “fit” naturally.

No one would listen to that. It means owning your shit and making the best of it.

Ever wonder why addiction to things is now a genetics problem? Guess what. It’s because your ancestors didn’t practice self control. Now it’s effects your dna.

When did alcoholism become a genetic factor? That’s not natural and inbuilt. That’s choices that became inbuilt. Your genetics didn’t just start off predisposed to wanting to drink. Your parents and their parents kept getting drunk and didn’t have self control

Or just keep rotting and repeating the same habits your ancestors did and making the problem even deeper and deeper.
Mad respect for you !!! VERY HIGH IQ !!!

Ok shlomo

This is probably the highest IQ post I've ever seen from you

ever

Thanks for the motivationpill