Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Genuinely no idea to even think about having something with a girl if you’re not HTN+

They’re just gonna treat u like shit and eventually lose feelings or cheat and leave you alone with no answers to all the questions you have.
I have a friend Ltn who dated htb she cheated on him with 6’3 chadlite no joke
 
A guy would do the same in a heartbeat if he had the chance lol
I wouldn’t at all, I’d love and adore my beautiful mtb with all my heart even if the true Stacy walked into the room. Not everybody is ready for that conversation though.
 
I wouldn’t at all, I’d love and adore my beautiful mtb with all my heart even if the true Stacy walked into the room. Not everybody is ready for that conversation though.
Wow you’re just so special, not like the rest at all
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top