- Joined
- Feb 19, 2026
- Messages
- 3,066
- Online time
- 7d 19h
- Reputation
- 3,579
I’ve seen people with no chins or below average features doing this shit like
Bruh/Girl
JUST USE FACEWASH
Bruh/Girl
JUST USE FACEWASH
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
valid take, I think chopped people shouldnt try skin care and rather js try to fashionmax because that shi aint saving youI’ve seen people with no chins or below average features doing this shit like
Bruh/Girl
JUST USE FACEWASH![]()
Dawg imagine doing all that just to get mogged by an 8 with some acnevalid take, I think chopped people shouldnt try skin care and rather js try to fashionmax because that shi aint saving you
It's called coping broI’ve seen people with no chins or below average features doing this shit like
Bruh/Girl
JUST USE FACEWASH![]()
+ a good diet and gym and that literally all you need to slay foids and LTBsCleanser
Serum
Moisturizer
Sunscreen
All you need
I aint ever seen an 8/10 in my lifeDawg imagine doing all that just to get mogged by an 8 with some acne
one of the last copes a truecel hasI’ve seen people with no chins or below average features doing this shit like
Bruh/Girl
JUST USE FACEWASH![]()