Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

genuinely

this pissed me off, ts was a good beat then nettspend started rapping out of his ballsack

1769827066857.webp
 
I have soundcloud premium, i have almost 2k favs, i would use spotify but i canz transfer my playlists and shit
I think you can, I saw an option to do that today. I can't find it now tho
 
Show me how and im switching up on my day one streaming platform
Go to library in Spotify, scroll down to the end and you can see "Import your music"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top