Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Gf potentially moving

Very pissed off gf of nearly a year moving country potentially and there is practically nothing I can do
I’m in the exact same position man. Make the most of the time left you have with her. It’s all you can do
 
Yeah man I’ll try to I hope her mum reconsiders because I’m lowk cooked if not
Byro you’re quite good looking it ain’t the end of the world. Does suck since you’re quite attached to her but imo there’s no such as thing as “the one”. You could try long distance but mourning a relationship before its over won’t do much good for you man. Life sucks
 
Byro you’re quite good looking it ain’t the end of the world. Does suck since you’re quite attached to her but imo there’s no such as thing as “the one”. You could try long distance but mourning a relationship before its ocer won’t do much good for you man. Life sucks
Fr it is what it is so oh well
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top