Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

giga stacy ?

Nihilus

Ϫ The One Lord of the Order of Nihil Ϫ
Staff
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established Member
Guild
Order of Nihil
peak sexual dimorphism tbh
th
th
th
th
th

also ideal feminine profile

Both her and madison have gotten lip fillers its obvious

Ok bhai
will definitely take your word over a lady who worked in the cosmetic industry
U should its all lies

U need more experience in psl areas and hardmaxxing

U don't know more than me didi u should believe what i say

Heres an actual doctor video and if u try find any actual difference between the 2 pics its only the lips other things are softmaxxed and frauded

I didn't watched the video but i analysed the pics and i will never believe doctos unless its necessary and vital

U should its all lies
U need more experience in psl areas and hardmaxxing
U don't know more than me didi u should believe what i say
Heres an actual doctor video and if u try find any actual difference between the 2 pics its only the lips other things are softmaxxed and frauded
I didn't watched the video but i analysed the pics and i will never believe doctos unless its necessary and vital
ok sar

Last edited:
1718792033508.jpeg1718792113330.gif
Besides lip fillers, I can also see eye surgery (it looks like a fox eye lift, not really blepharoplasty and I think they hide incisions in the hairline), cheek fillers (could be fat grafting), and jaw/chin filler. She could have had her nose done (maybe?) but it could also be the result of filler
I really like how she looks in the left pic

View attachment 31854View attachment 31855
Besides lip fillers, I can also see eye surgery (it looks like a fox eye lift, not really blepharoplasty and I think they hide incisions in the hairline), cheek fillers (could be fat grafting), and jaw/chin filler. She could have had her nose done (maybe?) but it could also be the result of filler
I really like how she looks in the left pic
Just better makeup not surgeries
god level makeup game

vry pretty but its like fraud,and plastic surgery,this is not natural at all,still pretty tho