Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

giga stacy ?

peak sexual dimorphism tbh
th
th
th
th
th

also ideal feminine profile
cindy kimberly is peak femininity she mogs most vs models imo in terms of appeal 😍

dude watch madison beers cover video from when she a 12 she was already really naturally pretty then, lip fillers can only ascend you so much
most people with her amount of slight surgeries do NOT look like her and they’d need to do their whole face to even try to reach her level. even then it most likely won’t look natural.

idk she looks pretty natural to me esp without makeup but then again i dont keep up with her maybe she got more surgery since the last time i saw her
Lip fillers only i can tell

Also a new giga stacy i found about is gio scotti