- Joined
- Sep 17, 2024
- Messages
- 6,611
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 7d 17h
- Reputation
- 20,097
I am ur slaveT50 it’s over![]()
T50 willing to be enslaved by A10
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I am ur slaveT50 it’s over![]()
Luv yu tooIt’s okay babe I love you
Pretty girls problemscouldn’t last one thread
One reply![]()
Omg thank you hahahaYOURE so right nani you’re so beautiful you’re a gigastacy in my eyesplease let me get just one reply
![]()
Real n***a gets itsPretty girls problems
Cindy when is YOUR feet revealYada yada yada
RRM I have never seen a guy here be likePretty girls problems
I’ll keep this one in my back pocketI am ur slave
T50 willing to be enslaved by A10
What about elaRRM I have never seen a guy here be like
“man, it’s because I’m so handsome this handsome”
“Do you guys know I’m good looking”
It’s kinda funny watching her do it, she’s done it so many times it’s not even annoying atp
Am I gaslighting you into thinking I’m a true eve?RRM I have never seen a guy here be like
“man, it’s because I’m so handsome this handsome”
“Do you guys know I’m good looking”
It’s kinda funny watching her do it, she’s done it so many times it’s not even annoying atp
Hes ogre why not slave a real pretty boyI’ll keep this one in my back pocket![]()
Stop embarassing yourself tooRRM I have never seen a guy here be like
“man, it’s because I’m so handsome this happened”
“Do you guys know I’m good looking”
It’s kinda funny watching her do it, she’s done it so many times it’s not even annoying atp
I love ugliesHes ogre why not slave a real pretty boy
She looks inside at my heartHes ogre why not slave a real pretty boy
Nah she compliment fishes and tries to be sneaky with it, fuck herWhat about ela
OuchI love uglies
Don’t read this baby ok?Ouch
HowStop embarassing yourself too
Are you a larp or an actual human with a pus pusI love uglies
Is nami meNah she compliment fishes and tries to be sneaky with it, fuck her
At least Nami does it with chest
Girl tfAre you a larp or an actual human with a pus pus
Nani* autocorrectIs nami me
I do not?She looks inside at my heart
IVE SHOWED ME LICKING MY IPAD AND IVE SHOWED MY TOES WHAT MORE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM MEAre you a larp or an actual human with a pus pus
Hey don’t steal my bitchI do not?
Calm down i didn’t see anythingIVE SHOWED ME LICKING MY IPAD AND IVE SHOWED MY TOES WHAT MORE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME
NoI do not?
OkiiDon’t read this baby ok?
But I want youHey don’t steal my bitch
Girl I thought we were wife and wife what happenedCalm down i didn’t see anything
Yes I doNo
Okii
It’s the tism talkingCalm down i didn’t see anything
I want you tooBut I want you
WHOIt’s the tism talking
Hey don’t steal my bitch
We are stillGirl I thought we were wife and wife what happened
UntrueYes I do
YIPPE I luv uWe are still
See she’s just using youUntrue
WHO AM I USINGSee she’s just using you
I don’t use people i tell you whay I like and dislike about you from the start
So when are we having e say gexYIPPE I luv u
Uh right now? DuhSo when are we having e say gex
No oneWHO AM I USING
Don’t make me madNo one![]()
Nani don’t get mad i love youDon’t make me mad