Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info gimpy tech society

sexlesstosexles

Established
society is pretty gimpy and frustrating.

for example Nintendo switch doesn't have a net browser, even though nintendo Wii had an internet browser. Very gimped and cucked.

some cucks posted theres a way to access the internet on switch but its retarded and not intended for it.

i think it should be an option
but companies are reducing quality of their products, like water and electronics (such as Nintendo) to boost sales of other products and exagerrate little progress

society is pretty gimpy and frustrating.

for example Nintendo switch doesn't have a net browser, even though nintendo Wii had an internet browser. Very gimped and cucked.

some cucks posted theres a way to access the internet on switch but its retarded and not intended for it.
Companies want to minimize modding. Web browsers on consoles open up back doors ( ps4 had a mod where you can software mod it fully with a web browser exploits) so now they are trying to send updates to patch it out. Switch is the same. Nintendo especially trys very hard to stop all exploits. I'll always use a PC for gaming. But yeah I hate when companies lock our shit down where we don't own anything just basically rent it until they decide to end support.

More games are online only and need steam to verify and if steam ever goes down. So does your games

So I always find cracks and priate my games even if I buy them so I can actually own the game and not be tied to online connections.

Modding should be easier tbh