Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

girl looksmaxxing tips (body, hair, skin, etc.)

annabelleblue

annabelle
hello,
i’m very new to looksmaxxing and i was hoping to get some tips on how to look my most beautiful and feminine and what has worked for others. i’ll include some pictures for reference.
some things that i need help with are #1 eyebrows. i have a horrible habit of picking at my eyebrows from stress. i would love some tips for how to improve that.
#2 i hate those lines under my eyes (you can see them more clearly in the pic where im wearing the grey t shirt) is there any way to reduce this?
i also need help evening my skin tone.
i would also love some tips on how to get my body more beautiful & feminine, or any other tips anyone would think would help me.

Attachments

• IMG_7259.jpeg
    IMG_7259.jpeg
    490.7 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_7058.jpeg
    IMG_7058.jpeg
    559.5 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_7048.jpeg
    IMG_7048.jpeg
    456.2 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_7264.png
    IMG_7264.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_7265.png
    IMG_7265.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 122
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
by the way forgot to add in the post, i hate my nose. i wish it was more button-like and feminine. im sure i can’t do much about that without surgery but thought id mention in case there’s any way to help with that.

infinite smv

try to put on some weight to be healthy
by the way forgot to add in the post, i hate my nose. i wish it was more button-like and feminine. im sure i can’t do much about that without surgery but thought id mention in case there’s any way to help with that.
dont get nose surgery

priotize health
sleep well, a healthy natural diet, hydration, low stress, some exercise

Look on must reads and get informed everyone here will tell you to log off so you'll never get a rating
I mean her bones aren’t bad and her pheno halo carries her hard.

PSL wise she’s around low mtb cause of lack of jaw width and hairline. Smv is htb though

@annabelleblue if u rly wanna hardmaxx the only procedure I’d consider getting would be hairline lowering. Also try to avoid putting ur hair up a lot to reduce the risk of traction alopecia

White, blonde, green/blue eyes and fit = Infinite SMV and Low stacylite potential

Add a proper make-up routine and gain some healthy weight by hitting the gym + diet, and you can forgot about looksmaxxing and leaving this forum. You're far ahead from most majority of women here.
@pompompurino is just jealous you mog btw

White, blonde, green/blue eyes and fit = Infinite SMV and Low stacylite potential

Add a proper make-up routine and gain some healthy weight by hitting the gym + diet, and you can forgot about looksmaxxing and leaving this forum. You're far ahead from most majority of women here.
@pompompurino is just jealous you mog btw
i am i want to be white

Ignore all the low iq apes gaslighting you into thinking you are “good looking”.

You are nothing but average, a plain jane. You’d need a multitude of surgeries just to be classed as human. If you are willing to undergo them, I’d be happy to list them.

Ignore all the low iq apes gaslighting you into thinking you are “good looking”.

You are nothing but average, a plain jane. You’d need a multitude of surgeries just to be classed as human. If you are willing to undergo them, I’d be happy to list them.

She is perfect for IVF @Whitepill

your nose isn’t the problem, it’s more the bones supporting your nose. If I were you I’d get lefort 1, maybe coupled with bsso for the lower jaw. This would not only give you the type of nose you want, but also improve your side profile by a lot.

your nose isn’t the problem, it’s more the bones supporting your nose. If I were you I’d get lefort 1, maybe coupled with bsso for the lower jaw. This would not only give you the type of nose you want, but also improve your side profile by a lot.
Her upper maxilla is still flat, unless it’s super minor advancement she’s gonna get dogmaxxed with bimax

I feel like it's obvious that surgery would make me better looking lol. I would get surgery if I could. I was more so looking for things that I could do without surgery.

Black waterline pencil on lower waterline

Concealer on nasojugal folds ( the lines under your eyes)

Smokey makeup on upper eyelid

Dye eyebrows darker

Get supra and infra implants (to permanently resolve the lines under your eyes) down the line

@97baHater
tysm actually helpful lol

I mean her bones aren’t bad and her pheno halo carries her hard.

PSL wise she’s around low mtb cause of lack of jaw width and hairline. Smv is htb though

@annabelleblue if u rly wanna hardmaxx the only procedure I’d consider getting would be hairline lowering. Also try to avoid putting ur hair up a lot to reduce the risk of traction alopecia
ty. what does phone halo mean?

hello,
i’m very new to looksmaxxing and i was hoping to get some tips on how to look my most beautiful and feminine and what has worked for others. i’ll include some pictures for reference.
some things that i need help with are #1 eyebrows. i have a horrible habit of picking at my eyebrows from stress. i would love some tips for how to improve that.
#2 i hate those lines under my eyes (you can see them more clearly in the pic where im wearing the grey t shirt) is there any way to reduce this?
i would also love some tips on how to get my body more beautiful & feminine, or any other tips anyone would think would help me.
Body is good, no need for change maybe just slight gain in weight. Eyebrows use rosemary oil and castor oil for growth, use eyebrow pencil for darker eyebrows. For under eye bags drink water get enough sleep and rest. Apply a cold compress or chilled spoons under your eyes to reduce puffiness and tighten the skin temporarily. Use an eye cream with ingredients like retinol, hyaluronic acid, or caffeine to reduce fine lines and puffiness.

Body is good, no need for change maybe just slight gain in weight. Eyebrows use rosemary oil and castor oil for growth, use eyebrow pencil for darker eyebrows. For under eye bags drink water get enough sleep and rest. Apply a cold compress or chilled spoons under your eyes to reduce puffiness and tighten the skin temporarily. Use an eye cream with ingredients like retinol, hyaluronic acid, or caffeine to reduce fine lines and puffiness.
ty, are those things under my eyes actual eye bags? wasn't sure

ty, are those things under my eyes actual eye bags? wasn't sure
These could be eye bags or simply skin creases. In either case, the care is the same: hydrate properly and moisturize the under eye area, get plenty of sleep, and use an eye cream with ingredients like hyaluronic acid or retinol to help plump and smooth the skin.

Lips could be wider but they aren't too bad. Lip fillers aren't good for adding width. Ypu should do something to make your jaw sharper and add more forward growth. BSSO could help but it's an invasive surgery.
im sure there's a lot of surgeries that could help a lot unfortunately can't get surgery :/ not for a while at least. smaller stuff like injections or whatever are more realistic for me though

hello,
Infinite SMV will score a chad lite without any trouble lol

im sure there's a lot of surgeries that could help a lot unfortunately can't get surgery :/ not for a while at least. smaller stuff like injections or whatever are more realistic for me though
Don’t get filler no matter what, it doesn’t dissolve