Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

girl looksmaxxing tips (body, hair, skin, etc.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I mean her bones aren’t bad and her pheno halo carries her hard.

PSL wise she’s around low mtb cause of lack of jaw width and hairline. Smv is htb though

@annabelleblue if u rly wanna hardmaxx the only procedure I’d consider getting would be hairline lowering. Also try to avoid putting ur hair up a lot to reduce the risk of traction alopecia
why is psl so different from smv? psl is just like facial structure rating right

Have you seen those Swedish girls do their makeup? Ppl associate it w the Stockholm style and it would really suit your coloring and the vibe you’re trying to achieve imo

Try fake tanning but do a lot of research before u choose a fake tan bc it can look splotchy and look horrible. Don’t fake tan your face bc it always looks ridiculous

A tinted sunscreen from supergoop, nudestix or la roche posay at can give you a natural base so you don’t have to wear foundation ( I’m already guessing that you don’t wear any ). It will even out your complexion and make you glowy. Try then going in with Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter or Elf Halo Glow in one shade darker than your usual shade. It will even out the tan with the face.

Use a bronzer instead of contour to brontour which most people do already. I use the Charlotte Tilbury cream bronzer

Brown mascara would help especially since you have light eyes and blonde hair, black mascara washes you out.

When shaping your brows, arch them a bit more for a more feminine shape but don’t go overboard.

Use a lip liner before u use lip gloss too, Charlotte Tilbury pillow talk lipliner looks good and it is close to a lot of people natural lip colors so it looks more natural when you over line if you choose to do so

hello,
i’m very new to looksmaxxing and i was hoping to get some tips on how to look my most beautiful and feminine and what has worked for others. i’ll include some pictures for reference.
some things that i need help with are #1 eyebrows. i have a horrible habit of picking at my eyebrows from stress. i would love some tips for how to improve that.
#2 i hate those lines under my eyes (you can see them more clearly in the pic where im wearing the grey t shirt) is there any way to reduce this?
i also need help evening my skin tone.
i would also love some tips on how to get my body more beautiful & feminine, or any other tips anyone would think would help me.
Try a blow out with ur hair and doutzen kroes makeup in her vs prime

Lipgloss + highlight on inner corner dont do heavy eye makeup. T

hello,
i’m very new to looksmaxxing and i was hoping to get some tips on how to look my most beautiful and feminine and what has worked for others. i’ll include some pictures for reference.
some things that i need help with are #1 eyebrows. i have a horrible habit of picking at my eyebrows from stress. i would love some tips for how to improve that.
#2 i hate those lines under my eyes (you can see them more clearly in the pic where im wearing the grey t shirt) is there any way to reduce this?
i also need help evening my skin tone.
i would also love some tips on how to get my body more beautiful & feminine, or any other tips anyone would think would help me.
Never seen this many users flock to one of these threads. Like moths to flames.

Last edited:
so do you think it’s better to be high smv or high psl?
A high PSL score generally means sharp, angular, and striking features, giving a more model-like and unique appearance. On the other hand, a high SMV means better averagness, looking Neurotypical, making you look approachable and conventionally attractive. You fall into the latter category due to fitting the blonde, blue-eyed stereotype. There are also people with both high PSL and high SMV, but they are extremely rare. They have model-tier bone structure with balanced soft features like pics below

2957654_images_-_2022-06-26T151140.738.jpeg3542176_2476379_1626232482641.jpeg3767367_2779007_RDT_20220304_212554269009171845638815 (1).jpg

3510729_images_-_2023-07-06T225301.764.jpeg2394834_57bf2ff2a1e0a334ed7ba57eb5d8ac9b.jpgimages - 2024-09-12T102348.054.jpeg

Lips could be wider but they aren't too bad. Lip fillers aren't good for adding width. Ypu should do something to make your jaw sharper and add more forward growth. BSSO could help but it's an invasive surgery.
does chin filler help with forward growth?