Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Idk why they said that to me.I got told I have big dick energy
Well I was just making the comparison about how when I make threads about girls being hot I only get hate from girls. And they always use “hope this helps!”Why are you offended though? Kinda girly of you..View attachment 140585
Why did these girls do this to me? Did they want to have sex?Why are you offended though? Kinda girly of you..View attachment 140585
Don’t ask me a question after telling me to shut my female mouth you idiot. Also I think it’s obvious no one wants to have sex with you.Why did these girls do this to me? Did they want to have sex?
Yes ma'amDon’t ask me a question after telling me to shut my female mouth you idiot. Also I think it’s obvious no one wants to have sex with you.