Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

girls are so bipolar

Deleted Member 76845

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 13, 2025
Messages
293
Online time
23h 23m
Reputation
1,023
i was just telling this girl i hope her and her bf who (i thought she loved to death) have a good future cs she’d always talk ab him n how she’d air every guy for him n tdy she says this out of the blue … like wat happened

IMG_2526.jpeg
 
That’s why I think words don’t mean anything, watch her/his actions
 
I’d like to know more, could you elaborate?
It’s always “me and my boyfriend” this or that… let’s say we have a ski trip planned and everything is confirmed, the day comes and OH “my boyfriend is mad at me, I can’t come🥹” and it’s legit all they talk about. Another time, me and my best friend listen to Lana all the time while getting ready and suddenly Lana is cringe and overall terrible cuz that’s what her man thinks, ykwim??? Tbh even though I hate ts, I never complain nor do I distance myself because at the end of the day theyre js ppl in love yk
 
It’s always “me and my boyfriend” this or that… let’s say we have a ski trip planned and everything is confirmed, the day comes and OH “my boyfriend is mad at me, I can’t come🥹” and it’s legit all they talk about. Another time, me and my best friend listen to Lana all the time while getting ready and suddenly Lana is cringe and overall terrible cuz that’s what her man thinks, ykwim??? Tbh even though I hate ts, I never complain nor do I distance myself because at the end of the day theyre js ppl in love yk
I understand what you mean, I’m sorry to hear that! There are indeed guys out there who aren’t manipulative and controlling over their girlfriends lives, you’ll find one someday!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top