Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious GIRLS GTFIH

Is it giga obvious if a guy wears concealer? Only on the red spots btw

Yes I wear makeup I'm gay f****t who gets fucked in the ass
depends brahh I avoid wearing makeup during the summer cause it looks bad under natural light..but if you want to go this route you gotta make sure your skin has good prep ,just moisture before putting some.For small spots you mind get away with it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just came from a restaurant while wearing concealer it looks natural ngl no one looked at me in a weird way nor got called out I looked at the mirror after 2 hours and it looks very natural in pics it looks good too

Just came from a restaurant while wearing concealer it looks natural ngl no one looked at me in a weird way nor got called out I looked at the mirror after 2 hours and it looks very natural in pics it looks good too
Why are you so nervous about it? Eyelash curler is good one too

It's not a solution though, fix your skin.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why are you so nervous about it? Eyelash curler is good one too

It's not a solution though, fix your skin.
I live in an Islamic arabic country it's over if someone finds out

Eyelashes curler isn't useful to me they're already curled the thing I wanna know is how to use eyeliner on the waterline without stabbing my eye by mistake

This is huge life fuel tho

WhatsApp +966 5973802265 saar

I live in an Islamic arabic country it's over if someone finds out

Eyelashes curler isn't useful to me they're already curled the thing I wanna know is how to use eyeliner on the waterline without stabbing my eye by mistake

This is huge life fuel tho

WhatsApp +966 5973802265 saar
guyliner is very noticeable

Is it giga obvious if a guy wears concealer? Only on the red spots btw

Yes I wear makeup I'm gay f****t who gets fucked in the ass
Wearing makeup is just gay tbh… all this lookism stuff is really fembrained and gay tbh. There’s nuggets of wisdom to be found here but I’m not wearing makeup lol.