Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

girls, whats your ideal guy?

Hypergamous roasties
Hypergamy always existed, but now it's out of proportion, so they end up as pump&dump (because they will be horrible gfs anyways) at best and put the blame on all the men (who means the ugly/short dudes). Brutal af, and they will resenting their next boyfriends for it. Listening to them without any filters is the most brutal wake up call you can have

Hypergamy always existed, but now it's out of proportion, so they end up as pump&dump (because they will be horrible gfs anyways) at best and put the blame on all the men (who means the ugly/short dudes). Brutal af, and they will resenting their next boyfriends for it. Listening to them without any filters is the most brutal wake up call you can have
Will they get what they want or get pump and dump?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thats like average height, right? i just want a guy whos taller than me he doesnt have to be like 7ft tall
more in depth explaination of my ideal guy

face: softer ‘prettier’ features, this is mostly because i prefer to draw these types of features

physique: taller than me and can pick me up, other than that im not super picky

personality: loving and loyal, im a super cheesy romantic person so he would hafta match that energy, and shares interests

more in depth explaination of my ideal guy

face: softer ‘prettier’ features, this is mostly because i prefer to draw these types of features

physique: taller than me and can pick me up, other than that im not super picky

personality: loving and loyal, im a super cheesy romantic person so he would hafta match that energy, and shares interests
Do you think he’ll want you for a long term relationship?

Do you think he’ll want you for a long term relationship?
i’m only interested in long term relationships

i’ve been in one relationship in my life and it was a little over a year

what 15 year old boy is 6’3 lmao keep in mind im 15
It's not too uncommon in my school setting, which is why even though I'm 5'11, I regularly get height mogged.

Will they get what they want or get pump and dump?
Atm they got played by tinder's handsome men because they're obviously attracted physically & sexually to these guys, but also don't want to withhold sex because they don't want to look like they're prude and prob affraid to "lose" that guy's interest. So pumped & dumped.

"I like very very minor imperfections on a chad tee hee"
moles are considered signs of beauty so it’s not imperfections?

also thats like saying “grrr girls say they want xyz but when its an ugly man that has xyz then they don’t want him” like yeah? everyone whats to date someone who’s attractive 😭

basically a guy who is sweet and not subhuman like a ltn or low mtn i wouldnt trust if anyone better looking than that liked me yet