- Joined
- Aug 12, 2025
- Messages
- 395
- Online time
- 2d 1h
- Reputation
- 2,126
Title tbh
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not yet type beatYou ain't cracking that foid either
Why youre hating on this biggotTitle tbh
He’s a fuckboy just tryna crack the .com girls while I’m a lover boy just tryna protect a girl of the forum from him tbhWhy youre hating on this biggot
Why is this pluralgirls
make more threads about me plsTitle tbh
editedWhy is this plural
-vril donkeyconsidering u have to make an alt account to get attention from a random online foid, youre not cracking shi either
i dont want to crack anybody hereHe’s a fuckboy just tryna crack the .com girls while I’m a lover boy just tryna protect a girl of the forum from him tbh
I won't forget thisedited