Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Glutathione

JackthehammerJack

I got my account deleted.
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Messages
42
Online time
7h 18m
Reputation
29
Is there a difference between Subq vs IM Glutathione (except faster absorption and higher peak blood levels) or are they the same, cause I know orally is cope shit
 
Is there a difference between Subq vs IM Glutathione (except faster absorption and higher peak blood levels) or are they the same, cause I know orally is cope shit
IM generally gives a faster rise and higher peak, while SubQ is absorbed more slowly and steadily
I don't think there's strong evidence showing that one has a fundamentally different effect from the other
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top