Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Goodmorning my princess! Your little cucks (me, and many others) have been waiting all day long for your arrival, we love you! (Even if your boyfriend is probably fucking your ass as im writing this lol, no biggie)im so sleepy
who the HELL is this.Goodmorning my princess! Your little cucks (me, and many others) have been waiting all day long for your arrival, we love you! (Even if your boyfriend is probably fucking your ass as im writing this lol, no biggie)![]()
what time is it for uim so sleepy
12 pm but my meds have made me very sleepy and irritable so I will swap them out soonwhat time is it for u![]()
eastern time zone, eh?12 pm but my meds have made me very sleepy and irritable so I will swap them out soon
yes am a proud est usereastern time zone, eh?
for context was supposed to wake up at 6 and slept thru 5 alarms I was knocked12 pm but my meds have made me very sleepy and irritable so I will swap them out soon
me 2yes am a proud est user