Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

GNU Rawmeat 69 reference

adore

Better than tommorow
Requested Ban
Established
Joined
Jul 30, 2025
Messages
657
Online time
2d 20h
Reputation
1,800
1755366091533.png
 
Are you able to rollback the drivers
?
Yeah

I don't see any point in updating my Nvidia drivers anymore, I rollbacked and now I added them to the pacman ignore list

Gonna do this for all future installs because this modules keeps finding new ways to frick me over
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top