Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

god please

Deleted Member 80486

Well-known member
Reputable β˜…β˜…β˜…
Established β˜…β˜…β˜…
Joined
Aug 14, 2025
Messages
15,372
Solutions
7
Online time
1mo 20d
Reputation
43,542
just give me a normal bitch πŸ’” don't give me some retarded foid who's "spiritual" and think she's some prodigy for thinking religion is bs and calls me a low IQ brainwashed sheep because I tell her I don't care about any of that

ugh can we just go back to when normies were bland npcs, now all of them are into paganism and tarot cards and astral projection
 
it is hilarious. people like this, of both genders, think they are unique or enlightened for thinking this way.
 
just give me a normal bitch πŸ’” don't give me some retarded foid who's "spiritual" and think she's some prodigy for thinking religion is bs and calls me a low IQ brainwashed sheep because I tell her I don't care about any of that

ugh can we just go back to when normies were bland npcs, now all of them are into paganism and tarot cards and astral projection
go to Idaho or Kansas or some other autist state, i'm telling you, it's copy paste Becky Becky becky
1769872283682.webp
 
it is hilarious. people like this, of both genders, think they are unique or enlightened for thinking this way.
honestly they'd be chill if they didn't think they were better for believing in that shit

these mfs be developing superiority complexes because they have resentment from their parents forcing them to go to church on Sundays as a kid, like let it go brochacho 😭
 
I met a tarot card girl in rehab like a year ago and I was just a going along with it cuz I wanted to crack but it was so cringe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top