Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

goldentriangle introduction

Hi, I will use the name goldentriangle

I am 19, 6"3, always been skinny, and have recently started trying to take interest in improving my looks (particularly my face), and eating more naturally.

I strongly believe in only eating raw animal products, and if I cook meat I will have it rare, with the addition of honey and fruit. In my opinion this has improved my wellbeing and mood greatly. I am strongly against eating plants as I believe there is nearly nothing to gain from doing so, and that the downsides will always outweigh any potential benefits that are described through what seems to be primarily flawed correlation studies.

I hope to find information that is not shared on public sites like YouTube which are strongly regulated, and share opinions about improving looks and height; as well as talking to new people!

I am excited to exchange thoughts and ideas about self improvement with you all!

Thank you for the warm welcome. What are the pros and cons to being your child? Love you too
Pros : eternal love from me , being under my wing
Cons : some low lifes may hate on you , but the majority of people will love you , because I am their father

9b11cf5892bfac8de67f666d7ed40a3d.gif
hai
Cons : some low lifes may hate on you , but the majority of people will love you , because I am their father
bro is trying to collect for his cult

Hi, I will use the name goldentriangle

I am 19, 6"3, always been skinny, and have recently started trying to take interest in improving my looks (particularly my face), and eating more naturally.

I strongly believe in only eating raw animal products, and if I cook meat I will have it rare, with the addition of honey and fruit. In my opinion this has improved my wellbeing and mood greatly. I am strongly against eating plants as I believe there is nearly nothing to gain from doing so, and that the downsides will always outweigh any potential benefits that are described through what seems to be primarily flawed correlation studies.

I hope to find information that is not shared on public sites like YouTube which are strongly regulated, and share opinions about improving looks and height; as well as talking to new people!

I am excited to exchange thoughts and ideas about self improvement with you all!
definitely white pill approved

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds like being your child is good option, sure then