- Joined
- Aug 12, 2025
- Messages
- 395
- Online time
- 2d 1h
- Reputation
- 2,126
I’m gonna sell my labubu collection so I can afford a GPU, I’m getting tired of using X display servers that use direct Linux frame buffers. Wayland coming soon
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I like how this is public informationtagging labubu owners who might be interested
@bbylola
I want to burn this guy for having a secret labubu collection wtfLabubus should be burned
First time ever agreeing with youLabubus should be burned
omg its kenI’m gonna sell my labubu collection so I can afford a GPU, I’m getting tired of using X display servers that use direct Linux frame buffers. Wayland coming soon
yeah didn't expect him to be a fucking f****t thoomg its ken
hes gay?yeah didn't expect him to be a fucking f****t tho
I wishhes gay?
Labubus are cute thoughI’m gonna sell my labubu collection so I can afford a GPU, I’m getting tired of using X display servers that use direct Linux frame buffers. Wayland coming soon
yea me tooI wish
n***a.Labubus are cute though
500 dollars?? do they cure cancer
They take your soul500 dollars?? do they cure cancer
Wayland or deathx11 is bloat