- Joined
- Feb 6, 2025
- Messages
- 1,653
- Online time
- 3d 8h
- Reputation
- 2,263
I believe in God but he doesn't help me. I'm religious and catholic. I wanted a virgin girl until marriage but that will never happen tbh.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Just go to a small village and find yourself a girlI believe in God but he doesn't help me. I'm religious and catholic. I wanted a virgin girl until marriage but that will never happen tbh.
He'd SA her plsss incels arent trustworthyJust go to a small village and find yourself a girl
Or maybe a church girl??
oh not you again, the seat is over there take itHe'd SA her plsss incels arent trustworthy