- Joined
- Oct 12, 2024
- Messages
- 7,979
- Online time
- 1mo 4d
- Reputation
- 28,787
good night
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Gngood night
Nighty nightgood night
Sounds kinda like me, let’s be friends.Hi, my name is blended blade. I love to complain about women on a site where there’s women when I could easily go to a site where women are not allowed, but I stay here because there’s a chance of me getting under aged girls because I’m a pedophile.
Who are you n***aGood night!
Who are you n***a?Who are you n***a
I ask the questions bitchWho are you n***a?
N***a don't speak to me like that. Or else you will have 50 bloods on your front doorstep in 30 minutes.I ask the questions bitch
Hi, my name is blended blade. I love to complain about women on a site where there’s women when I could easily go to a site where women are not allowed, but I stay here because there’s a chance of me getting under aged girls because I’m a pedophile.
N***a don't speak to me like that. Or else you will have 50 bloods on your front doorstep in 30 minutes.
View attachment 157462dnr
Rent freeHi, my name is blended blade. I love to complain about women on a site where there’s women when I could easily go to a site where women are not allowed, but I stay here because there’s a chance of me getting under aged girls because I’m a pedophile.
Bro I’m just copying the other dude message lolRent free
n***a you spammed them like 30 times more than anyone it’s not funny anymoreBro I’m just copying the other dude message lol
Mb bro It was meant as a joke it’s still right thon***a you spammed them like 30 times more than anyone it’s not funny anymore
says the guy whos running off an entire gimmick.n***a you spammed them like 30 times more than anyone it’s not funny anymore
I’m a woman spuffysays the guy whos running off an entire gimmick.
'guy' is unisexI’m a woman spuffy
How are you doing today?'guy' is unisex
Hi, my name is blended blade. I love to complain about women on a site where there’s women when I could easily go to a site where women are not allowed, but I stay here because there’s a chance of me getting under aged girls because I’m a pedophile.
late risingsYeah spiffy, it’s 2pm