Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Good posture impossible im f****d

horse

Established Member
Genuinely f*****g impossible, just feels uncomfortable don't even have the power to held my head up, my thyroid gets all f****d up below my neck and it just feels so weird. and my neck starts hurting and it feels weird and uncomfortable at the back of my head somewhat vertical above where the spine ends.

Back story: recessed because of fhp, spine is all f****d. Dealing with a lot of health shit I was preety scared It affected my brain spinal cord, neurotransmitters, sentral nervous system and such. But I took a MRI of a my head, and even tho everything looked kinda f****d up to me, they told me nothing was wrong, I even got a second opinion who said shit looked ok.

To this day im still getting more receeded even tough I mew and don't mouth breath because its so hard to fix my posture. My spine keeps pulling my maxilla backwards. Also inb4 "bdd its all in your head fhp doesn't make you reccesed". That is bullshit, this is something theres not much research about but I've seen multiple people reporting it and posting pics off it online. There is some better research on it but I can't find it right now

Any f*****g how, what do i do im f****d

Also: I have some f*****g muscle issue shit that keeps getting worse because of some other shit long story. f**k this post is a ramble but I've given up so yeah help anyways bye

what's fhp bro? and do you see a chiropractor or some kind of physiothreapist.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Reactions: Neo
oh bro fhp fucks you up bad. I've heard about how it tugs your brain stem and shit.

Fuarx elab give me source on this. I've felt f****d for a while

I can't f*****g take it everything is f****d up about my body kill me I want to die. I f*****g want to die

I have f*****g brain fog and neurological muscle issues in all of my body. Im f****d been waiting months for a neurologist apointment. Life is ogre for me. Suicide is immininent

meh this is all i got to prove
Learn about pain relief for many different conditions including headaches, back pain, spinal arthritis, spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, low back pain and more. I use high-tech 3d animations and clinical experience to educate people about what's really causing their pain. I'm a chiropractor and used to be an electrical engineer. The mind set of why things go wrong in the body has always fascinated me and I like to share what I've learned using my website and YouTube.